Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

I did a survey-very official among my fellow patients in Physical Therapy. I asked them, 'What are you doing for your significant other for valentine's day?'
These are the answers I got;
  • My Mother always writes in lipstick on the mirror
  • A card
  • A card
  • I have no clue

So we brainstormed and came up with these simple ideas;

  • make a cd of favorite songs
  • make a chocolate bar like I did 2 years ago (my idea)
  • get tickets to a movie
  • buy a season of a favorite tv show (they mentioned a show I had never heard of....)
  • Do not go out to eat; it is too crowded
  • Go out to eat

What will you do?

I think I will go for the lipstick on the mirror. Simple.

edited* I moved the chalkboard to the entry and wrote a message on it...then was a little embarrassed when the contractor came over the next day to the same message.... The lipstick in the bathroom would have been nice but our mirror is currently propped against the wall in Andrew's room.

1 comment:

pcflamingo said...

My late husband and I were married on Valentine's Day (my evil trick to be sure he never forgot an anniversary). On our 10th anniversary, I had sweatshirts made that said "10 Long Miserable Years" (a family joke). He got me a diamond and ruby ring. The joke was on me.