Tuesday, November 29, 2011

surgery

Tomorrow morning bright and early I get to have my hip replaced. I imagine that I will be unable to post for awhile since we do not have the internet at the house and I did not arrange it today. Maybe Angela will be able to work miracles but she is already working miracles in my home with my boys and organizing my stuff. What a blessing having her come has been. (Reed was a great help too while he was here.)
The apartment is still ours until Friday, so we come and check out the internet then go back. Angela got me down for a nap today and then brought the boys here for a movie, cleaning and her internet business. This evening I'm printing homework for Andrew and killing time until time to pick up the boys at an activity.

2 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Hope you are feeling o.k. after your surgery. We didn't get to make it to the reception, so I loved seeing your photos from it. Your home looks lovely. We were just getting back from our son Jeremy's wedding in the Draper,Utah temple.

Susan said...

I hope you got your miracle and will be back online soon!