Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm back!

The comcast guy just left! Too many things to tell you about. I'll have to share over several posts, I have pictures; I have stores and frustrations to share. So many things inquiring minds want to know! So should I tell you...


  • In order?

  • just skip the past 2 months and go on?

  • skip and jump all over the place until everyone is as confused as I am?

Today I get to choose tile or wood or laminate or just put linoleum down and let the next people who purchase our house decide (meanwhile I'll have to live with it for years.). Many of these surfaces are very permanent and a little intimidating.


We chose cabinets and paid for them Wed. This link will show you some cabinets similar to ours. But we did not choose the hickory that I think this picture shows. Ours will be maple with a different stain. This just has the style of cabinet doors and is using the yellow river granite that we are seriously considering for the counters. I am not going to do granite backsplash...


2 comments:

Angela S said...

skip around. GO wood or snap in tile. Wood would be great.

Gwen said...

Maybe one post starting with your arrival home and then whatever strikes your fancy. We just found some solid vinyl flooring that is wood patterned and goes down like laminate flooring. Check Home Depot. You have been missed!