Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alive

Just so you know I'm still living.
I found a great deal on a dishwasher yesterday and am carrying it around in my Pathfinder until we have time to unload it. It was a scratch and dent deal so I have 30 days to check it out and make sure it works. So unload it, install it, run it, uninstall it, hid it in the garage with the other ton of stuff waiting to be used.
The contractor has received an order of sheet-rock, 2x4's, insulation and assorted stuff that is now filling our garage. I have until Friday to add the SKu's to the order of all the other stuff we want to piggyback unto that big order...the more you buy the bigger the discount so the idea is to think of everything this project needs down to the screws and get them ordered now. I spent yesterday at Home Depot writing down numbers....still more to do.
I have a lead on different cabinets for the bathroom so have to find them, evaluate them, order them or get the ones they have at home depot onto the order...
Same deal with the lights...
Got to run to the High School.....

1 comment:

Sue Bridges said...

Gosh you have having a busy tiome of things, I am sure it will all come right in the end, and every thing will get sorted and you can get back to some normality. Take care Sue x