This is my addition...except for the batik it's already in it's bin. From the bottom;
- a smidgen of the Christmas log cabin quilt showing
- a red shirt of Rogers that he doesn't want anymore :)
- blue Marsha McCloskey's print, enough for a small quilt back or front; I may use it with my small 9-patches.
- red Marsha McCloskey...see above only use with red and white 9-patches
- green Marsha McCloskey; can you tell I like this print? Enough for the back of the border quilt I'm working on this quarter.
- the 6 top ones are to use in the border quilt.
used this year: 7 yards
used this week:0 yard
purchased year to date: 24.87 yards
purchased this week: 19.87 yards
donated this year: 40.75 yards
donated this week:35 yards
I had to get rid of the fabric that I've had in a pile since Christmas so I would have a positive on my net out still. ;)
Check and see how Judy and the gang did this week....