Monday, October 11, 2010

Holiday?

Today the kids were out of school. Andrew got right to work on his Science Fair project before breakfast even. My BIG goal for the day was to help Andrew clean his room and get Jeffery to study the Seminary lessons for 5 days that he missed. We managed 4! That's 3 hours of reading and talking and writing scripture. Andrew's room looks good and I'm ready for my 'holiday' to be over.

I took the Dresden Plate out of the frame and then saw an error that means I get to put it back in. first I need to get the charity one that's in there finished. I hope to have a picture of the Dresden Plate soon.

Mom do you remember the name of the lady that gave you the blocks? Where were you living when you visited her? I'd like to put as much information as I can on the label.

No comments: