This one turned out so sweet, I'm ready to make more.
What would you put in a zipper pouch?
- One has receipts in my purse.
- One has a few little toys to grab, when my grandson's visit, for church.
- One I put any candy, gum I want to keep with me.
- One I have a little bit of makeup in.
- One is big enough to hold small bottle of meds for travel.
I've come to a conclusion though; each bag needs to be a different texture if it's going in your purse so you can feel them and know which is which.
- I could make one out of lace,
- one with gathers,
- one with satin or just a stripe of satin ribbon,
- one with corduroy or velvet!
- a row of buttons..hey buttons in braille that spell out what's inside!
- or maybe a tassel or something different hanging from the zipper....
- tags like baby blankets have...
Hard to believe I've made 18 of these and look how many zippers I still have! 74! Finally it is fewer than I started with.