Monday, March 29, 2010

naptime


Honestly I can do one small thing then I need a nap. Taking the picture was enough; writing a post is over kill but I'll do it. I thought getting 2 centers together at the beginning of the week would mean that I'd get 2 blocks done. Nope. Almost all that sewing was done in the middle of the night, last night. I'd slept all day and found if I sewed a strip I was tired enough to sleep an hour. Then I'd sew some more. I scooted them to one side so I could get a different quilt up...not happening any time soon. I'm for bed.

4 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

being sick is no fun. get better momma.

Judy D in WA said...

Oh No!!! I hope you feel better soon. Now go back to bed!

Diane said...

yep, get yourself rested, sometimes ya just gotta sleep!

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm loving those blocks!
Feel better soon!