Thursday, December 10, 2009

bird cage not birdhouse!

Eventually we all go Christmas shopping, right? Well, I went today and bought these snowflakes; I have a weakness for snowflakes.
I went shopping for my boys but found myself some great deals. Coldwater Creek had 35% off everything; I bought myself a polar fleece jacket, (I've been living in my husband's) I also bought myself 2 t's. I could have easily spent $200. more; but how many jackets does a person living in Houston need? Maybe I'll find something tomorrow for someone else.

2 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

OK Laurie,
You're up and shining at my place.

You should share this on Get R Done, and Finished for Friday today.

Both links at my place.

blessings and thanks for sharing

barbara jean

Threeundertwo said...

What a cool idea! I have a small birdcage (not as fancy as yours) I might copy this idea.

Thanks so much for joining in on Finished for Friday!