- quilt a customer's quilt; after putting it in the frame wrong and redoing it.
- drive 30 minutes to get to the fabric store I was at 2 days ago and get thread for customer's quilt...forget purse...
- put sleeves in friends sleeveless bridesmaid dress after putting one sleeve in wrong, twice!
- design and sew a red satin 'dickey' for same dress (it's toooo low.)
- rewash load of laundry that's been in the washer 2 days.
- fold 8 loads of laundry
- go grocery shopping; forget milk and bananas
- cook chicken rice soup for dinner...not done yet but surely I'll mess that up too.
- entertain 3 year old while doing all of the above...really he is such a good kid that he entertains himself with whatever is available in the room as long as he can talk to you and ask 100 questions about everything.
- maybe, just maybe, I'll get the kitchen floor swept!
- for fun I'll sew 1 quilt block for each girls' baby quilt.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
today's to do list