Sunday, April 12, 2009

stash report


I finished a quilt this week! Unfortunately it wasn't mine so I can only count the 1/2 yard that I added to my sisters back to make it so I could long arm it. I hope to get a better picture of it soon; but it was raining today. Can you tell my sister likes roses? It was fun to get up close and personal to all those rose fabrics; I think she did a great job of mixing busy and calm; light and dark. Those long strips really add to the quilt. 
Stash report for week 15 I bought 4 yards for the back of the 'nightmare border' quilt that I posted about last Sunday.
So; In 4 yards
out; 1/2 yard

ytd
in 17.43
out 64.9
used 47.47 more than I brought in. :( This number is getting smaller not larger; I'm going to have to get my 2 smaller projects quilted soon!)


1 comment:

BarbCarol said...

Your sister's quilt is very nice -- and finished. It gives me encouragement that I will someday get my 2 new quilts done and maybe even someday get the hand quilting done on the 6 1930's quilt tops.