- in 3/4 of a yard
- out 1.5 yards finished projects
- gifted yardage to ____ 6 yards
Since my goal is to never have more come in that goes out I'm doing fine. Unfortunately I can see the day when I buy a bolt of fabric... and I will be in the red.
In the works;
- dust ruffle; is taking yards and yards of fabric; cut, seamed, pressed and ready to hem.
- Noah's Ark quilt ready to be bound.
- First long-arm exercise ready to be bound; the binding is cut.
- Trip around the World to be pieced.
I could really have some yards go out next week!