- green, 10 pounds, 35 yards
- red, 7.5- pounds, 20 yards
- blue, 15.1 pounds, 43 yards
- pink, 8.1 pounds, 23 yards
- black and browns, 4.6 pounds, 11 yards
- white/lights, 10.6 pounds, 29.3 yards
total: 55 pounds
total: 161 yards
OH, MY WORD.
accumulated this week: 0 yards
used this week: 0 yards or pounds
years taken to accumulate; 30
years to take to use up if I use up 1.3 yards per 2 weeks; 4.6 years
(*I dropped the decimals in my totals.)
Not as bad as I thought but I still need to weigh the purple, turquoise, and the orange and yellow boxes.
I spent my sewing time this week folding fabric and pairing tops with backs; but didn't actually sew them together. Trying to get ready for when my long-arm gets here.