Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pumpkin dip

I was thinking of my son-in-law who loves pumpkin while I made this dip. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin but this dip turned out delish. Easier than pumpkin pie but just as tasty. I think my daughter would earn brownie points if she made this for her man! 
I stirred it like the recipe said but had lumps; then dumped it in my food processor and then into a serving dish; save yourself some washing and start in your mixer or food processor. I have graham cracker breakfast strips to dip into it and plan on making cinnamon covered flour tortilla's to dip into it also. I'm really tempted to make the dip from the hungry housewife too and let the boys decide which one they like best and donate the rest to a party...

For my label I just had to put down vegetable. ;)

No comments: