Monday, December 3, 2007

stockings


It's already December 3rd! We are leaving town for Christmas so I am not decorating much. The quilts and pillows are out and a couple of Nativity scenes. I'll need to pack the stockings. I have 3 complete sets that I have made over the years. One time we were out of town for Christmas I had to go shopping for socks to do stockings with since I had forgotten to pack ours. These are the one's we actually use now. The other sets are huge. This pattern was from my stocking that I had as a child. But the plaid and hearts are my own touch. I have left over plaid that as children marry I can make their spouses a stocking...but I'll probably have to use plain red for the grandchildren if I continue this...

3 comments:

bj said...

Oh, I love stockings....any stockings are just beautiful to me at Christmas. These are especially cute!
Hope your day is a good one,
bj

Micha said...

I still have the stockings you made my mom and I of this pattern that year we came to baytown for Christmas when I was what, 11? Woah. I really love them.

Sabrena said...

that is so pretty! I love them!