Friday, November 30, 2007

snowflake bracelet


I couldn't stand it. I bought a pin from Wal-mart with 3 of these gold and white snowflakes on it and cut them off (3 snowflakes for $2.00). You can see the pretty silver and rhinestone snowflake that used to be a necklace (I wore it for 2 days and the tiny, fine silver chain was killing me!). The snowflake on the far left is one of 2 that I cut off earrings. Some of the crystals are from the crystals I put in my daughter's wedding bouquets. I put some empty rings to hold future snowflakes but I like it! I spent about an hour and a half putting it together while the boys were getting ready for school. Now I need to go put a blue shirt on so I can wear my new bracelet.
I'm decorated so I need to go do something to decorate my house.....

(Today is the last day of the month. I posted all but one day but I made up for that by posting more than once a day other days ;)...I don't think I'll continue this posting everyday throughout December, but I've really enjoyed talking to you each day.)

2 comments:

bj said...

I love your snowflake bracelet....
bj

Harry said...

Wow! very nice information i get! Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.