Wednesday, August 29, 2007

votives


Okay, So I was cruising through someone's blog's links and found ...I think wise-craft. she posted a picture of votives hanging from an umbrella from martha stewart. We did something similar for my daughters wedding last December and even have a picture of it. These are quilted jelly jars with beads and even some chandelier crystals hanging from the bottom. The bride made most of these. The wire bail also had beads added, anything to fracture the light a bit. I thought they looked real pretty. They burned all evening. We also made candles to float in the pool, we had to test them to see if they would burn long enough, they did. (I made them blue to go with the wedding colors but at night you could not tell what color the candles were.

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Don't know if you remember me, but I'm Angela's want-a-be martha friend in rexburg. Just saying Hi and that I like how you're keeping your blog. I still want the emails from the wedding.