Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stash Report

So sad, but my totals are not as 'bad' as Judy's. I purchased 24 fat quarters at quilt festival last week for the I spy quilts I'm making for my girls' babies. That equals 6 yards. Nothing finished; well I did mend several things but I guess I can't count them.
I purchased 8 1/8 yard cuts for the baby's quilts.
I made a Halloween costume for my grandson but ALL of the fabric came from Walmart and was never in my stash. Yesterday while cleaning out I found the perfect brown linen for it...but too late, he's stuck with a brown flannel dog costume. I was cleaning out my linen stash; all but one piece from a thrift store garment, and found pieces to make real quick shopping bags when my family leaves.
Yes, the grandchildren that have been living with us for 6 months go home this week! It will be so sad, but so exciting to have just 'daddy and mommy and brother in our own house!' as I've heard Jimmy say almost every time he gets mad at me for months. ;)
Stash report:
in: 7 yards
out: 0
year to date:
in:57.75
out:103.25

No comments: