The Quilter Upstairs. I've applied for a tax number; 3 weeks for that to get processed. So meanwhile I'm lining up some
- charity quilts to make,
- 3 Christmas panels I have,
- digging out some fabric from my Goodwill bag to use for my first try,
- finishing a Trip Around the World that will be great done with a pantograph, and
- Austin's new quilt.
Then I need to design the quilting for some more difficult things to finish; for instance
- a black Irish chain,
- a strip Chrismas Star that NEEDS trupunto,
- and a white and blue 3" double 9-patch that will really show off the quilting, and
- the gingham quilt that will have ISSUES.
The Golden Needle suggested I stockpile some meals so I won't have to cook when the machine comes. What an excellent idea! So I have plenty to do for the next little bit...