Sunday, July 18, 2010

Stash report

I'm in charge of a our congregation making and donating quilts; have been for several years. This year I have a lady that actually also quilts and she has been helping me. She has put together 3 of the tops and I've gotten 1 of them quilted. She is also binding them! A couple of weeks ago I handed her the quilt and the fabric for the binding. The thing about this is that I get to count it against my stash without actually doing any work; how great is that?
Sooo...I 'used' .66667 yards for the 1/2" binding for this quilt (you've seen it before, but the rule in blogger land is: write whatever you want but include a picture....)
donated, same: 71 yards
used, changed: 87 yards
purchased, same: 92 yards

Another week with NO purchases; I mean no fabric purchases.
Check out Judy's blog to see what the other stash busters are doing.

1 comment:

Vicki H. said...

No purchase, yippee! donating your time and fabric is so cool. I need to check in to charities around here to be part of.